The following is a list of helpful links to various websites containing information about various aspects of the law:
- Community Law Aotearoa – The website of Community Law Centres throughout Aotearoa. Search for useful resources, plain english publications, and other Community Law Centres.
- Ministry of Justice – Legal aid application– Information regarding your entitlement to legal aid.
- Otago Legal Aid Lawyers – A list of lawyers in Otago that offer legal aid services.
- Citizens Advice Bureau – These are located all around New Zealand and provides advice on a range of issues.
- Justice of the Peace Service Desks – Information regarding where you can drop in to visit a local justice of the peace in Otago.
- Employment New Zealand – Information regarding work rights and responsibilities, and any changes to employment laws.
- Tenancy Services – Information about rights and responsibilities as a landlord or tenant, as well as bond lodgement and refund forms.
- Family Issues – Ministry of Justice website containing information about family issues.